General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE: Websites about U-Boats
Date: December 21, 2000 10:59AM

<HTML>

I have designed an \"Excellent Military Sites\" database right here on uboat.net. I have not opened it formally since it includes too few sites right now (I had little time to work on because of the MA section) and some of the more advanced features are not installed yet.

I intend to open it - it will not be Naval warfare only but sites we think are really solid (originally we intended to include ALL military sites but that\'s not really feasible - dozens of sites are moved, cancelled and go down each day - would be a massive work to maintain it).

So, in Jan 1 I\'ll probably open it formally and would really like your help to make it as complete as possible. It\'s fairly powerful right now (you can search for sites on certain topics in certain languages for example \"sites about U-boats in French\".)

We would need a \"forum\" of people to maintain this section. If you like to assist please contact me at gummi@uboat.net.

Gudmundur Helgason
[uboat.net<];

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Websites about U-Boats Enrique 12/20/2000 06:13PM
RE: Websites about U-Boats Antonio Veiga 12/20/2000 07:58PM
RE: Websites about U-Boats Bram 12/20/2000 08:02PM
RE: Websites about U-Boats j harvey 12/20/2000 08:36PM
RE: Websites about U-Boats Gudmundur Helgason 12/21/2000 10:59AM
RE: Websites about U-Boats Nils Eldby 12/21/2000 08:26PM
RE: Websites about U-Boats Enrique 12/23/2000 09:07AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.