General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
NOW HOLD IT, GUYS !!
Posted by: Takeo ()
Date: December 20, 2000 07:56PM

<HTML>Dear Friends,

I made a small contribution about A. Fokker as the inventor of the machine gun / propeller synchronizer. That is all. If I said something wrong, I sincerely apologize for it !

Now my e-mail is being flooded with all sorts of comments on Belgium and the Belgians and the Belgian / Dutch relations. Why ? I am totally indifferent to the Belgian and Dutch people, however nice they may be. I do make the odd joke about the Dutch, of course. Then who doesn\'t ?

I live in Belgium but not by choice. I am from German parents and was raised by a Japanese girl, hence my name. Apart from the fact that I live here and that I pay the outrageous local taxes and phone bills, I am not concerned with this country at all !

I am interested in all things WW II and I am the European contact for Trident research as Hr. Rainer Bruns and some others know. I like to observe this phorum,
make the odd small contribution, and see what light gets shed, once in a while, on the lies that have been propagated for the past 55 years or so.

This is a good phorum and I respect all participants in it. Please stop flooding my e-mail. I will answer all relevant messages.

With best regards,

Takeo.

</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
NOW HOLD IT, GUYS !! Takeo 12/20/2000 07:56PM
RE: NOW HOLD IT, GUYS !! Fin Bonset 12/21/2000 12:44PM
RE: NOW HOLD IT, GUYS !! MCE 12/21/2000 06:04PM
RE: NOW HOLD IT, GUYS !! Leon C. Gall 12/22/2000 02:02AM
RE: NOW HOLD IT, GUYS !! Takeo 12/22/2000 11:44AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.