General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Re: U-505, the Curator, the project in brief
Posted by: Ken Dunn ()
Date: January 18, 2002 01:33AM

<HTML>Hi Keith,

Welcome aboard. Thanks much for the information.

Preserving the boat is a tremendous accomplishment and I for one appreciate it and I think the rest of those on this forum do to.

Also, is there anything those on this forum can do to help? If you need help with anything, there are people on this forum that fought the war from all of the countries that participated in it that would probably love to help if they could, as would others who have studied it for years. There are also many like me that had relatives who fought the war. In my case, my dad and his brother served in the American merchant marine during the war but others here had relatives in most every branch of the military services and merchant marine in all of the countries that fought the war. Some served in U-boats, some were hunted by the U-boats and some hunted the U-boats. Don&#8217;t hesitate to mention anything you could use anyway. Perhaps someone here could help.

Don&#8217;t forget to take a look around this site. It is huge and contains a lot of hard to find information. Check out the U-505 info as well. There is also a member&#8217;s area that has additional information.

Regards,

Ken Dunn</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
U-505, the Curator, the project in brief Keith Gill 01/16/2002 07:57PM
Re: U-505, the Curator, the project in brief ray schwartz 01/17/2002 11:39AM
Re: U-505, the Curator, the project in brief Keith Gill 01/23/2002 04:08PM
Re: U-505, the Curator, the project in brief Ken Dunn 01/18/2002 01:33AM
Re: U-505, the Curator, the project in brief Keith Gill 01/23/2002 04:21PM
Re: U-505, the Curator, the project in brief Brian Harrison 08/24/2015 01:53AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.