General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Re: Allied merchant / warship classes (help wanted
Date: February 02, 2002 12:52PM

<HTML>

Yes I know what you are talking about, but no I do not have a Gröner here. I may have mis-read your answer and took it more like a "why don't you get yourself a book?" :)

But I completely fail to see the connection, the mast info and layout it very nice but I was mostly talking about nice concentrated information on each type of ship, then tecnical info, some photos and then links to our databases. Rainer is right, it would complicate the database to add deck layout to it and extremely few would be interested.

Like if someone saw a ship from White Sands class being mentioned, clicking on that class name would answer all the mostly likely questions brought forth like "How did they look like, how big were they, how many men manned them, how many were built, by whoom and did many of them get lost in the war". Stuff like that.

Gudmundur Helgason
[uboat.net<];

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Allied merchant / warship classes (help wanted) Gudmundur Helgason 02/01/2002 08:25AM
Re: Allied merchant / warship classes (help wanted oliver 02/01/2002 11:16AM
Re: Allied merchant / warship classes (help wanted Gudmundur Helgason 02/01/2002 02:13PM
Re: Allied merchant / warship classes (help wanted oliver 02/01/2002 03:17PM
Re: Allied merchant / warship classes (help wanted Rainer Kolbicz 02/01/2002 06:48PM
Re: Allied merchant / warship classes (help wanted Gudmundur Helgason 02/02/2002 12:52PM
Re: Allied merchant / warship classes (help wanted Michael Lowrey 02/01/2002 07:00PM
Re: Allied merchant / warship classes (help wanted oliver 02/01/2002 08:00PM
Re: Allied merchant / warship classes (help wanted Rainer Kolbicz 02/01/2002 08:34PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.