General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE: need email address to paste
Posted by: Craig McLean ()
Date: February 02, 2001 02:22AM

<HTML>I\'ve had a super response to my vacation scans (probably over 20 requests), even if they reproduced a bit on the dark side as compared to the originals. But I think that is inherant with scans, even when touched up. (??)

Feel free to use them in any way you all want. I wasn\'t looking for any profit from these....just a chance to bring back memories for those who\'ve already been there, and a little personal glimpse for those who haven\'t yet.

Although I\'m reminded of an aerial photo my dad took as a young reporter with the Muskegon Chronicle, of a tanker passing thru the channel between Muskegon Lake and Lake Michigan years and years ago. All of us surviving family still have various-sized copies of this in our homes today (it was a super b+w shot). But some years back, I noticed this same photo is still used on calendars, postcards, etc. If my dad (now gone) had thought to do something with his picture, he might have gotten some sort of royalties, etc...!!??

But, alas, I think none of mine are of this quality. Their value will be in bringing back memories at best...

Regards,

Craig :)</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
scans, anybody?? Craig McLean 01/31/2001 02:35AM
Must see these pics guys!Craig did a great job!! Phil L. 02/01/2001 12:27AM
RE: Must see these pics guys!Craig did a great job Craig McLean 02/01/2001 12:47PM
RE: scans, anybody?? MPC 02/01/2001 06:54PM
need email address to paste Craig McLean 02/01/2001 11:10PM
RE: need email address to paste Craig McLean 02/02/2001 02:22AM
RE: Thanks Craig MPC 02/02/2001 02:37PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.