General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
adrift at sea....
Posted by: Craig McLean ()
Date: February 27, 2001 02:16AM

<HTML>Sorry for a personal message, but I am undergoing INCREDIBLY rotten luck with pc\'s lately. My old (this) system can still rally occassionally to enter the internet. A brand new Dell system sits in my hallway awaiting return instructions. A newer, local, rent-to-own system, is currently in the owner\'s shop undergoing repairs. I now have 3 systems under my care---original prices combined at about US $4500 or more. I can\'t and don\'t plan to keep them all...!!! :(

(This may help explain why Type VII\'s were cranked out in such numbers. Older, proven models sometimes do much better than new proto-types...!!!???)

Current bad issues....
***Current medications keep me in varying degrees of coherency.
***PC problems are enough to almost make me give up on this technology altogether.
***And I have lost many important pc emails to me in recent days...

Friends:

GUMMI: I will try again to join Members Area by credit card shortly...soonest...or otherwise..!! :)

OTHERS: Anyone who sees this and has sent requests for scans, info, or anything else recently....please send emails again in about 3-4 days.

----------Heavily damaged, we are stuck in the mud on the bottom. Oxygen is low. Repairs are underway. Yet we have full confidence we will surface again, to return to port and see our loved ones once more....----------

Best wishes,
Craig</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
adrift at sea.... Craig McLean 02/27/2001 02:16AM
RE: adrift at sea....somewhere? Joe 02/27/2001 04:34AM
RE: adrift at sea....somewhere? Fin Bonset 02/27/2001 01:35PM
RE: adrift at sea.... 2000 02/27/2001 06:52PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.