General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Books by Jak Showell
Posted by: MPC ()
Date: December 22, 2007 02:09PM

To those who are readers of Jak Mallmann Showell's books.

I have just, about 30 minutes,ago got advanced notice of two books that should be coming out in the not too distant future by Jak Showell.

The first "Unknown, Forgotten and Hidden History of Germany 1918-1948" should be due out about the end of February 2008. It is not a book about U-boats but it covers things that went on in Germany during that period. Political/national/social things etc. Things like the Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany in 1933. I believe it will be in chronological order.

[www.wintersonnenwende.com]

Something I didn't know about but it certainly did not help matters from either point of view.

The Second is "The German Navy in World War Two" which will be a reprint of of his second book which was first published about 1982. It will have more and updated information plus additional photographs. It's due to be at the publishers about June 2008 so probably will not be available until sometime in 2009. A long time to wait perhaps but are not a lot of Jak's books worth the wait?

Hope this is of interest to some of you
Regards & compliments of the Season
MPC

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Books by Jak Showell MPC 12/22/2007 02:09PM
Re: Books by Jak Showell Denis Martin FTU 12/22/2007 05:26PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.