General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE: Me too......
Posted by: Johannes ()
Date: June 22, 2001 06:31PM

<HTML>Hi MPC,

you wrote:

>>Forgive me those of you whose names I didnt mention but I know you come from such diverse countries as Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain, Russia, Portugal, Turkey, Canada, America, Australia oh yes - and Tasmania, Great Britain and at least one from far off Aotearoa).<<

I wholeheartedly agree - in fact, I think that\'s what makes this forum so great: people from all over the world coming together because they share interests in a field !
So what about the rest of us who\'ll miss out on interesting and serious things if some people start to communicate via private email, bypassing the forum, so to speak? I for my part do prefer to have all postings displayed here, and in this I\'m prepared to read - and ignore ! - vitriolic postings, much as I deplore those altercations. I\'m here to learn, and I\'ll take the rough with the smooth ...

Regards, Johannes</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Pretty odd goings on John Griffiths 06/22/2001 04:31PM
RE: Pretty odd goings on Rainer Bruns 06/22/2001 04:54PM
RE: Me too...... MPC 06/22/2001 06:08PM
RE: Me too...... Johannes 06/22/2001 06:31PM
RE: Well it looks like..... MPC 06/22/2001 07:35PM
RE: Pretty odd goings on Walt 06/22/2001 06:55PM
RE: Pretty odd goings on - Walt John Griffiths 06/22/2001 07:44PM
RE: Pretty odd goings on - Walt Ted Agar 06/22/2001 08:46PM
RE: Pretty odd goings on Rainer Kolbicz 06/23/2001 09:34AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.