General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Re: Submarine Atrocities- Looking For Fomment
Posted by: von Schoenvorts ()
Date: April 24, 2013 01:24AM

Ken,

I thought so. My research capabilities are weak so I thought I'd throw it out for the brighter than me to comment. My thesis was on the Muntiny on the Bounty and learned from primary sources that, truly, 'News is the same; only names change'. Thanks very much. I lost family on both sides. All they wanted was for it to end.

Peace, Steve vS

Mit Vereinten Kraften

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Submarine Atrocities- Looking For Fomment von Schoenvorts 04/21/2013 03:48AM
Re: Submarine Atrocities- Looking For Fomment Ken Dunn 04/21/2013 08:03AM
Re: Submarine Atrocities- Looking For Fomment von Schoenvorts 04/24/2013 01:24AM
Re: Submarine Atrocities- Looking For Fomment von Schoenvorts 04/27/2013 02:39AM
Re: Submarine Atrocities- Looking For Fomment von Schoenvorts 04/27/2013 11:35PM
Re: Submarine Atrocities- Looking For Fomment von Schoenvorts 04/29/2013 12:24AM
Re: Submarine Atrocities- Looking For Fomment von Schoenvorts 04/30/2013 09:01PM
Re: Submarine Atrocities- Looking For Fomment von Schoenvorts 04/30/2013 11:07PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.