General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Re: Gerd Enders: German submarines to the Black Sea -a question pls
Posted by: Rainer ()
Date: April 02, 2015 04:52PM

Hi

Yes, this mistake was published in all books written by Rohwer and unfortunately copied by many other authors.

The info I mentioned earlier is based on my own research about the Axis submarine attacks in the Black Sea that I made in 2002 with the help of a researcher working for the Institute of Military History in Moscow. It was probably the first time the original German and Soviet reports were compared after the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

Best regards
Rainer

Crew member of uboat.net

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Gerd Enders: German submarines to the Black Sea -a question pls March 03/30/2015 11:57AM
Re: Gerd Enders: German submarines to the Black Sea -a question pls Rainer 03/31/2015 06:21PM
Re: Gerd Enders: German submarines to the Black Sea -a question pls March 03/31/2015 07:11PM
Re: Gerd Enders: German submarines to the Black Sea -a question pls March 04/01/2015 09:08AM
Re: Gerd Enders: German submarines to the Black Sea -a question pls Rainer 04/02/2015 04:52PM
Re: Gerd Enders: German submarines to the Black Sea -a question pls March 04/02/2015 05:41PM
Re: Gerd Enders: German submarines to the Black Sea -a question pls Forum Moderator 04/02/2015 06:14PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.