General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Re: u boat lighter
Posted by: TRONIKEN ()
Date: May 24, 2015 11:22AM

hi wolf
thank you for your reply it must be said that the irish got a drilling down from winston churchill about ireland not co operating with britain during the war and threatened ireland with all sorts consequences my grand mother told me many a good story based on fact that when the german mariners were in trouble or where seeking repairs from irish ports we have and always will help them
it was just like when the german high command commissioned 1 of your top espionage soldiers to parachute into ireland and meet up withour IRA soldiers
as you know during the 2nd world war ireland was fuelled and inspired by our comrades in germany hence our president sending all the irish condolences to the german people when germany lost the war hence churchchill then threatening ireland a lot of irish men and boys did travel to germany to joing the vermacht and other elite groups my grandfather was in the merchant navy and once was in hamburg delivering and collecting goods when the irish did disembark to join the german ranks
regards
Thomas

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
u boat lighter TRONIKEN 05/08/2015 08:37AM
Re: u boat lighter Wolf Fischer 05/21/2015 10:42PM
Re: u boat lighter TRONIKEN 05/24/2015 11:22AM
Re: u boat lighter TRONIKEN 05/24/2015 12:16PM

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.