General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
historian seeking families of German witness of attacks on WW2 arctic convoys
Date: June 26, 2020 02:48PM

Hello I am a historian writing a book about the Arctic convoys of world war 2. I have been commissioned by the British publisher Harper Collins. I am seeking the families of those who attacked these convoys whether in Uboats or surface ships or aircraft in case they hold vivid written or recorded accounts of what was witnessed or relevant photos or books not already mentioned on your forum (I have seen the lists of books already mentioned). I can't use accounts unless they were recorded directly by the witness. I am particularly interested in accounts of what happened on those convoys where there were battles or where ships were sunk. If anyone can help, please contact me. I would be most grateful.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
historian seeking families of German witness of attacks on WW2 arctic convoys hugh sebag-montefiore 06/26/2020 02:48PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.