General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
U-Boats & Corsica and Mexico
Posted by: Paul Scipione ()
Date: April 12, 2021 09:31PM

Hi to All,
I wonder if anyone knows whether any U-Boats ever berthed, refueled or restocked from the island of Corsica? During WWII, there were two prominent Mafia/gangs in Corsica. The Carbone/Spirito family sided with the Germans/Nazis, while the Guerini family sided with the French Resistance and the Allies.This information is germane to my 12th book -- Iraqi War novel, Three Wise Men, which should be out in 2022.

Second question -- did any U-boats berth, refuel or restock from Mexico during WWii? Mexico was kind of split between PRO-AMERICANS ANS PRO-nazis. This info would be useful for a novel i hope to write next about Nazi u-boats dropping off and packing up spies and saboteurs in Mexico who try to smuggle out details about the American atomic bomb being developed at Los Alimos, New Mexico.

Many thanks! My authors website is at -- nationofnumberws.com

Dr. Paul Scipione

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
U-Boats & Corsica and Mexico Paul Scipione 04/12/2021 09:31PM
Re: U-Boats & Corsica and Mexico Paul Scipione 04/12/2021 09:43PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.