General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Re: Walter von freyberg-Eisenberg-Allmendingen U-610
Posted by: ARANTALES ()
Date: June 04, 2023 08:22PM

Dear Alan,

Thorsten Reich put the photo on the website for which he is administrator, historisches-marinearchiv.de.

Thorsten is - to my knowledge - no administrator for the uboat.net website. I assume he reads - and now and again posts - messages as a reader/user of this forum (as do I). Nothing less, nothing more.
For the photo to appear on the uboat.net website, an administrator of this website has to intervene. And as long as they don't, for whatever reason, you will not see the photo appearing in uboat.net's lists, but only on historisches-marinearchiv.de...

Best regards,
Walter

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Walter von freyberg-Eisenberg-Allmendingen U-610 dirigoboy 05/27/2023 09:54PM
Re: Walter von freyberg-Eisenberg-Allmendingen U-610 t-geronimo 05/29/2023 09:32PM
Re: Walter von freyberg-Eisenberg-Allmendingen U-610 dirigoboy 06/04/2023 08:04PM
Re: Walter von freyberg-Eisenberg-Allmendingen U-610 ARANTALES 06/04/2023 08:22PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.