General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
U-Boot Archiv
Posted by: Tom Caramela ()
Date: August 21, 2001 03:25AM

<HTML>Can anyone tell me why the U-boot Archiv is so expensive? I don\'t mean to be rude or sound dumb, but I was wondering if anyone knows what to do? I requested a list of 30 commanders and wondered if they have photos of them for I would pay for the time and if possible more then one photo of the commander. It took three months for a response. I realize they must get alot of people who ask questions or ask for photos and do not pay. I received a letter back from Jak Showell who told me Herr Bredow had a nother heart attack. My request was not answered and I would hate to send $200-300 cash and wait three months to see if my money got there or if they even have the photos. If not do they send back the money? It was a very vague letter. Anybody can give me a heads up to what to do in the future for they are the only game in town.

Sincerely,
thomas</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
U-Boot Archiv Tom Caramela 08/21/2001 03:25AM
RE: U-Boot Archiv MPC 08/21/2001 08:37PM
RE: U-Boot Archiv Frank 08/22/2001 02:57PM
RE: U-Boot Archiv Craig McLean 08/23/2001 12:02AM
RE: U-Boot Archiv Marc Haldimann 08/22/2001 05:13PM
RE: U-Boot Archiv Frank 08/22/2001 09:51PM
RE: U-Boot Archiv an addition.. MPC 08/22/2001 06:18PM
RE: U-Boot Archiv an addition.. Craig Mclean 08/22/2001 11:38PM
RE: U-Boot Archiv an addition.. Frank 08/23/2001 04:16AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.