Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
whats the name of this film
Posted by: steve ()
Date: January 03, 2004 09:18PM

<HTML>All i remember is the ending..
set in a lagoon paradise island some where Uboat tries to torpedo this boat that has a crane like hoist on board man on the boat steers clear the torpedo runs ashore. the man goes to the shore hooks up the torpedo with the crane and goes to ram the uboat at full speed. now the uboat hear word that the war has ended and try to signal the man in the boat but the boat just rams the fleeing uboat. now every thing is quiet and the man on the damaged boat waits for a sign in the water of the where abouts of the uboat. torpedo is pointing down from the crane. bubble give away the uboats where abouts releases the torpedo boom all dead. BUT the after shock breaks the crane which traps the man to the boat which is slowly sinking and dies.

I loved this film but I dont now what its called. I thought mybe murphys law!? i dont know i think that has a plane in it.

please help me</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
whats the name of this film steve 01/03/2004 09:18PM
Re: whats the name of this film Don Johnston 01/04/2004 12:53AM
Re: whats the name of this film ROBERT M. 01/04/2004 02:13AM
Re: whats the name of this film Don Johnston 01/04/2004 03:41AM
Re: whats the name of this film huskie85 01/10/2004 12:41AM
Re: whats the name of this film Antonio Veiga 01/04/2004 09:10PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.