Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
exact fotographs U-boat
Posted by: marco zasburg ()
Date: June 13, 2002 04:10PM

<HTML>Hi everybody my name is marco and i am a fan of 3d stuff my brother in law is a so called collector of documents from both sides and is mostly interested in D-Day he knows a great deal about the second world war and is as i said before interested in D-day and he asked me to create a detailed 3d model Higgins,since i a'm not so interested in the second world war i know very little and am searching for tecnical information about these vessels

But in need this info and photo's to be able to do so about that subject but need some detailed foto's about those vessels and preferably photographs from 4 sides each taken from a fixed distance (let's say for instance taken from a 10 meters are very appriciated)
These photographs are needed to make accurate models so it will be more realistic..

I have a idea to make a animated movie in 3d and change the the outcome of D-day...
I know that historie is for the best but i want to show the world what would have happend if the latest U-boats where able of...
This whole idea is to show poeple of the terror that happend inside those U-boats
and to show poeple what would have happend if Adolf Hitler had won the war with the aid of U-boat's

This is only for education purposes and to warn our offspring for those terrible wars,but this is also a great way to make exact models of U-boat's since these 3d models are made in scale
Those that can suply me with those ver needed fotographs will get a copy of the movie created by me and my friends...

Thanks in advance and my compliments to the creators of this website...

Very nice job indeed
Cencerely yours
Marco zasburg

ps. I also will send photo's made from my models and send them to this site if
you guys want it so you can see the progress of the movie</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
exact fotographs U-boat marco zasburg 06/13/2002 04:10PM
Re: exact fotographs U-boat Ralph Langley 06/19/2002 03:27PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.