Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
Re: Be a silent hunter.
Posted by: kClark ()
Date: December 05, 2005 09:54PM

It's a very very good game. You need a newer(2 years) computer to play it. Mine is straining to pull a full 17kts out of my brand new VIIB(surface), I just bought with all the renoun I gained from exploits in my Type II ironcanoe.

In fact this game got me spending half the day on sites like this...trying to find out about this Günther Prien guy(bows in wayne's world fashion) who's tonnage seems so rediculously high. Well I might have to make my way to the Scapa Flow on patrol 5.

Catching up to him...even if I have to fatten my tonnage with greek barges rolling into cornwall. My last foray was very successful - 25,355 T. I finally stopped trusting the computer and tweak all the shots. Set the timers a little short and never go for a pure magnetic, torps should be fast running only - the damn merchant men spot everyone of them!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Be a silent hunter. Codgo 10/28/2005 03:45PM
Re: Be a silent hunter. kClark 12/05/2005 09:54PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.