Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
RE: Grey Wolves of the Sea, by Nowarra
Posted by: joe brandt ()
Date: August 21, 2000 01:03AM

I have this book , it is in German and from the mid seventies so the ISBN number is different than the one you listed. My book does not have the same cover art and is printed on dull ( not glossy ) paper so the photo quality is so-so. I do believe this has all changed with the newer printings.Mine came with a poster of a u-boat with a sailing ship in the background. Bloopers ? I think every u-boat book has some type of a mistake in it somewere, but on the very first page it shows a picture of a type IX but states that is a type VII, ooops ! whether this is still in the newest printing I do not know. If you want this as a reference book to make a detailed model of a type VII u-boat I would look elsewhere. If you collect all books on German u-boats like I do then for the few bucks it is worth having, but I like the SQUADRON/SIGNAL U-BOATS IN ACTION by ROBERT C. STERN over this book. But if you are looking for below the waterline shots and great detail views I would pass on both.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Grey Wolves of the Sea, by Nowarra Einsamer Wolf 08/19/2000 02:09AM
RE: Grey Wolves of the Sea, by Nowarra joe brandt 08/21/2000 01:03AM
RE: Grey Wolves of the Sea, by Nowarra Einsamer Wolf 08/21/2000 03:13PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.