Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
RE: Grey Wolves of the Sea, by Nowarra
Posted by: Einsamer Wolf ()
Date: August 21, 2000 03:13PM

Dear Joe,

Thanks for the tip. It seems switching the IX for the VII is a common manoeuvre, as Revell's u-505 will demonstrate. I speak German, so the language of the text will not bother me. I went ahead and ordered this book, but since it is OOP, and since there is no indication that it is in stock, I may be in luck. A fellow I have chatted with on subcommittee said he is going to send me some drawings from a book that is long out of print, but much more reliable than this or squadron. So I may not have to settle for either!
As a closing note, I will remark how this book, other books, and the few, less than ideal kits on the market demonstrate how vigilant us u-boaters must be. It would seem that the various manufacturers and publishers do not take that much pride in the work they submit to the consumer.

Warm Regards,

Einsamer Wolf

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Grey Wolves of the Sea, by Nowarra Einsamer Wolf 08/19/2000 02:09AM
RE: Grey Wolves of the Sea, by Nowarra joe brandt 08/21/2000 01:03AM
RE: Grey Wolves of the Sea, by Nowarra Einsamer Wolf 08/21/2000 03:13PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.