Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
RE: To go paper, decal, or silk, that is the quest
Posted by: Einsamer Wolf ()
Date: September 01, 2000 12:50AM

Dear Brent.

What about the conflicting issue regarding dimensions? 1/4 would be painstaking work. 3/4 would be more do-able, though in that instance I might just fork over the clams to buy one. If you know how one might make paper or decals look acceptable, I might not rule out those media. As for the silk material, I will have to go back and inspect to it to ensure that it is thin enough, and that the wiry fibres allow it to flow. All the same, the transfer technique you described in the last posting does intrigue. I trust I may call on you if my "investigation" concludes that is in fact the best option. In all events, thinks for actually paying attention to my poll. One respondent is better than none at all.

Warm Regards,

Einsamer Wolf

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
An Important Ensign Poll Einsamer Wolf 08/25/2000 09:31PM
RE: An Important Ensign Poll Brent Gilley 08/31/2000 10:23PM
To go paper, decal, or silk, that is the question! Einsamer Wolf 08/31/2000 11:32PM
RE: To go paper, decal, or silk, that is the quest Brent Gilley 09/01/2000 12:08AM
RE: To go paper, decal, or silk, that is the quest Einsamer Wolf 09/01/2000 12:50AM
I tried to repsond personally, but EInsamer WOlf 09/01/2000 11:04AM
RE: I tried to repsond personally, but Brent Gilley 09/01/2000 08:07PM
Kriegsmarine Ensign for U-99 Woody 09/01/2000 04:52PM
RE: Kriegsmarine Ensign for U-99 Einsamer Wolf 09/01/2000 09:38PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.