Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
RE: Fiona ----progress report
Posted by: Einsamer Wolf ()
Date: November 22, 2000 12:53AM

Dear Fiona,

I know what you mean. WHile in the computer lab, I told a friend/acquaintance that I was building a u-boot, as part of new pastt-ime of model shipwrighting. I had to dispel the false history abotu the u-boot waffe. Plus, it seems to have inspired a small rumour around the law school about supposed political leanings, which I have yet to celarly ascertain. That is what may happen when someone wears a blakc jacket, expresses an admiration for Leni Riefenstahl (as well as condmen those who have tried to demean through mischaracerization of her career, as I did later in the same conversation), and who is a building a model u-boat. If only those who overheard had stayed tune a little while longer, they would see that, next, I intend to buld a 16th Century Elizabtehan Galleon, wooden plank on frame--a fascismile of the the vessel that fought the Spanish Armada. Then again, perhaps anything glorifying the British Empire would put me further on the fringe. In the end, perhaps the best policy is just to ignore them. How ironic it is in that, with ther politcally correct slogans and buzz-words, they prove to be the most intolerant and prejudicial of all.

Warm Regards

Einsamer Wolf

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Fiona ----progress report mike 11/01/2000 05:43AM
RE: Fiona ----progress report Fiona 11/07/2000 07:08PM
RE: Fiona ----progress report Einsamer Wolf 11/07/2000 10:12PM
RE: Fiona ----progress report Fiona 11/13/2000 05:37PM
RE: Fiona ----progress report Einsamer Wolf 11/22/2000 12:53AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.