Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
Help with pressure regulator
Posted by: Einsamer Wolf ()
Date: May 14, 2003 01:42PM

I am having difficulty with my air compressor, and was wondering if you could be of some assistance. As far as I can tell, the problem seems to emanate from the pressure regulator. When I insert it in the proper recepeticle, no air pressure accrues. Only when I put my finger over the hole does it accrue. This leads me to belive that the gadget in question is not the comrpessor regulator at all, but something else. There is a whole several centimeters in diameter. I have enclosed what the guy at Model Expo told me. I have no idea what he is talking about. For whatever it is worht, I bought a minimal compressor from model expo over a year ago. Have never been able to get it to work. Any help?

Best Wishes,

Einsamer Wolf

JUST REC,D ONE THAT HAD NO PRESSURE AND FOUND THAT THE WHOLE GAUGE, MOISTURE TRAP ASSEMBLY WAS LOOSE ON THE COMPRESSOR BODY. BE SURE THIS IS TIGHT AND THAT THE PLASTIC BOWL IS TIGHT UNDER THE GAUGE USING THE FIRST NUT UNDER THE BOWL TO TIGHTEN.KNURLED SCREW SHOULD BE SNUGGED UP UNDER THE ASSEMBLY. DO NOT FIND ANY RECORD OF PURCHASE UNDER THIS NAME AND ADDRESS UNLESS YOU HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT . PARTS

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Help with pressure regulator Einsamer Wolf 05/14/2003 01:42PM
Re: Help with pressure regulator Grant Goodale 05/19/2003 09:40PM
Re: Help with pressure regulator J. Brennan 05/28/2003 05:45AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.