Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
Re: Planrolle: Uboottyp VIIC
Posted by: Wiljan Bakers ()
Date: April 12, 2005 11:42PM

Dear James,

A copie of those plans are in the back of the book you mentionned. The are as detailed as one would like. In fact they are the most detailed plans around of the type VII that I know of. I build my type VII in 1:40 scale with those plans.I've got the book myself and also the Vom Orginal zum Modell Uboottyp IX with the planrolle. These are also the best detailed plans there are to buy. But for the type IX there are more sets from other vendors. I just ordered a set of type IX plans in 32 scale from NAVYPLAN in France for 95 Euro.

You can order the plans from www.sell-it-easy.de in Germany.
Its a set of 13 plans and they cost Euro 39,- and to me that is not as much as you are going to pay. The dollar and the euro have alsmost the same worth.
If you are planning to build a type VII the "planrolle" from Kohl and Niestle is the best you can buy, along with the book.

If you care to see what my type VII lookes like feel free to go to the site of the SubCommittee. Klick on "members pages" and than on the "B" for Bakers, my last name. You will find pics of the boat I build with the aid of those plans.

Hope this helps you,

Kind regards
Wiljan Bakers

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Planrolle: Uboottyp VIIC James 04/11/2005 11:32PM
Re: Planrolle: Uboottyp VIIC Wiljan Bakers 04/12/2005 11:42PM
Re: Planrolle: Uboottyp VIIC James 04/13/2005 12:50AM
Re: Planrolle: Uboottyp VIIC Wiljan Bakers 04/13/2005 03:16PM
Re: Planrolle: Uboottyp VIIC Marc Millis 04/19/2005 10:37PM
Re: Planrolle: Uboottyp VIIC Wiljan Bakers 04/19/2005 10:54PM
Re: Planrolle: Uboottyp VIIC Marc Millis 04/19/2005 11:23PM
Re: Planrolle: Uboottyp VIIC Don Prince 05/01/2005 08:17PM
Re: Planrolle: Uboottyp VIIC Wiljan Bakers 05/03/2005 06:17AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.