Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
Control devices on RC subs
Posted by: JC Jorquera ()
Date: February 01, 2006 01:45PM

Hello again everybody. I'm dealing with the internal arrangement of my WTC for Revell's VII C. It is the second one, because the first didn't finally fulfilled its tasks about ballast position inside the hull. It is made up of PRFG, 5 centimetres (2") of internal diametre. The new one will have an after section with (from back to fore): the rudders and after hydroplanes servos, the reduction gear and drive motors, speed controllers, radio receiver, depth and pitch control and air pump. The central section will be for the ballast / bladder. I'm studying ballast system in order to put a big bladder inside the WTC, having this central part watertight in respect to the others, with holes for water. When you inflate the bladder, the water will be pushed out. Do you understand? Finally, the fore part of the WTC will be for the batteries and fore planes servo. About the installation of control devices, I have a doubt about the way of connecting depth and pitch controls to the servos. May be Depth control to fore planes and pitch control to rear ones. Any idea about?
Regards from Madrid, Spain.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Control devices on RC subs JC Jorquera 02/01/2006 01:45PM
Re: Control devices on RC subs Dave Harris 02/02/2006 10:46AM
Re: Control devices on RC subs JC Jorquera 02/03/2006 11:49AM
Re: Control devices on RC subs Dave Harris 02/03/2006 05:17PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.