WWI forum  
World War One discussions. 
Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed
Date: March 19, 2008 09:36PM

Hello all,
I posted earlier re: the H-B W.20 and it's intended use on submarines. Research so far shows that U-155 (ex. Deutschland) would have been a likely ship to have carried the plane, had the project been carried out.
I am in the first stages of planning a 1/32 scale diorama showing the tiny plane on the deck just forward of the conning tower. This is a hypothetical situation but I am determined to make it as accurate as possible.
Can anyone steer me to the best source of detail photos of those sections of U-155 or of any other ships in her class? This would be extremely helpful to me, as you can imagine, and I would be very appreciative.
Thanks,
Michael

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Michael Scarborough 03/19/2008 09:36PM
Re: Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Yves D 03/20/2008 09:13PM
Re: Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Michael Scarborough 03/20/2008 09:26PM
Re: Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Yves D 03/20/2008 09:45PM
Re: Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Steven Zukosky 05/12/2008 11:14PM
Re: Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Michael Scarborough 05/12/2008 11:32PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.