WWI forum  
World War One discussions. 
Re: Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed
Posted by: Steven Zukosky ()
Date: May 12, 2008 11:14PM

Yves,
Contact Thomas Weis at direktion@wlb-stuttgart.de he works at Württembergische Landesbibliothek it’s a German Library. This is a copy of a reply from him two weeks ago. I emailed him back to ask if he took Master Card tonight. I will let you know. It takes a week or two to get an answer.I am told they dozens of pictures of the Deutshland.

Concerning pictures of U-Deutschland, I could provide you with a prospect of xerocopies from images of our stock.
Unfortunately letter by airmail is very exensiv and forwarding will cost 8 Euro.

JEPEG Scans 300-400dpi will cost 5 Euros.
Real Photoprints (18x18cm) will cost 7 Euro per image plus forwarding

With best regards
Thomas Weis

Sincerely,
Steven Zukosky

P.S You could also get the book The Mercant U-Boat, Adveentures of the Deutschland by Dwight Messimer it has many great pictures. Also the book Voyage of the Deutschland by Capt. Paul Koenig (out of print, try bookfinder.com) has fantastic pictures.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Michael Scarborough 03/19/2008 09:36PM
Re: Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Yves D 03/20/2008 09:13PM
Re: Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Michael Scarborough 03/20/2008 09:26PM
Re: Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Yves D 03/20/2008 09:45PM
Re: Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Steven Zukosky 05/12/2008 11:14PM
Re: Photos of U-155 deck and conning tower needed Michael Scarborough 05/12/2008 11:32PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.