WWI forum  
World War One discussions. 
Re: Submarine Lvitza
Posted by: Mustafa ()
Date: January 06, 2010 05:02PM

? know the submarines all here is war graves but why they dont salvage the propellers for correct identification.They can look at the serial number or perhaps the submarines name on the propeller.After the identification they could place the propeller back where it belongs.Dont judge me about my thoughts but all of the dead crew men should be removed & properly buried at land in a memorial.

My Thoughts About War Grave Subs or Ships:
1.All of the remains of the dead should be removed from the wreck to prevent them to be stolen.Then the remains could be buried in a mass grave at a memorial.

2.The wrecksite should also be a memorial.They should be opened for diving but only under military control the dives should take place.

3.?f will have enough money i will build a memorial for the dead that died during the dardanelles operation.Then after i get the permission both of the British & Turkish Governments;i will salvage the remains of the sailors who died.Then i will bury them.

Oh,can any one give me the coordinates of a single naval mine or minefield that was laid during the ww1 or ww2.? plan to salvage some of the mines or torpedoes & then place them into a museum.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Submarine Lvitza Erik 03/03/2009 01:38PM
Re: Submarine Lvitza Erik 03/31/2009 09:02AM
Re: Submarine Lvitsa Erik 05/15/2009 01:21PM
Re: Submarine Lvitza Yves D 05/17/2009 12:59PM
Re: Submarine Lvitza Simon S. 05/19/2009 06:53PM
Re: Submarine Lvitza Sailor 09/24/2009 03:42PM
Re: Submarine Lvitza Rainer 09/25/2009 09:30PM
Re: Submarine Lvitza Mustafa 01/06/2010 05:02PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.