General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Re: U-Boot attack to the Dexterous - Correction
Posted by: Josef Pijacek ()
Date: January 14, 2002 06:55AM

<HTML>Hi Wim,

I'm not sure, if I'm able to answer your question completely. I only suppose they have such database of events here on uboat.net, as well as they have a database of ships attacked by U-boats, a database of U-boats and U-boat commanders and so on. There is a members section here, which is called the Conning Tower. People with access to this section are able to see all of this. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them, so I can't tell you, what exactly you are able to find there. You can look at preview of some kinds of information in this members section at [uboat.net] . The way I have found the information about the Dexterous is through the Events on this day page. This page displays various kinds of events connected to U-boats, which happened on a particular day. A public version of this page is accessible from the front page or at [uboat.net] . This public version displays only information for today's day. So if you wanted to see, what happened yesterday, you would have to wait until 13. January 2003, when information for day of 13. January will be displayed again. Of course, members don't have to. In the members section you can select any day of year you wish. Also I believe, they have some searching tool there, which can help you to find, what you are looking for. But as I have said before, it's only my supposition, I have never been there. I hope it will help you. Have a nice day.

Josef Pijacek
Czech republic</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
U-Boot attack to the Dexterous Wim Pop 01/08/2002 05:26PM
Re: U-Boot attack to the Dexterous Visje 01/09/2002 07:34AM
Re: U-Boot attack to the Dexterous Wim Pop 01/11/2002 09:40AM
Re: U-Boot attack to the Dexterous Josef Pijacek 01/11/2002 02:53PM
Re: U-Boot attack to the Dexterous - Correction Josef Pijacek 01/11/2002 03:02PM
Re: U-Boot attack to the Dexterous - Correction Wim Pop 01/13/2002 09:52AM
Re: U-Boot attack to the Dexterous - Correction Josef Pijacek 01/14/2002 06:55AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.