General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE: U-BOAT Wales & supplies
Posted by: Willy ()
Date: January 04, 2001 11:15AM

<HTML>Hello Jim

Well Im going to say this but there will be a price to pay from the experts, when they start blasting away on my comments. (Seems like they don\'t take to the truth to well)
My Pop\'s Pop told himm and me that he knew fisherman that woulld give aid to U boats off the coast of Ireland. He knew of two such cases. In both the Irishfishermen had a great hatred towards the British. They were \"Old Time Stubborne\" he would say. I have only become interested in U Boats in the last two years, partially because of the things my Granfather had passed on and what my Pop has to tell me that he would hear from the old timmers when he was a youngster.
He warns me many a times that people do not loke to hear this, but there must be some truth in this as I sometimes see this appear on the forumn time to time.
Good luck with you\'re research.

Willy</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
U-BOAT Wales &amp; supplies Jim Phillips Shipwreck Researcher, Wa 01/03/2001 04:42PM
Hmmmm.... Ben B. 01/04/2001 04:38AM
RE: U-BOAT Wales &amp; supplies Willy 01/04/2001 11:15AM
RE: U-BOAT Wales &amp; supplies Fin Bonset 01/04/2001 05:19PM
RE: U-BOAT Wales &amp; supplies willy 01/04/2001 06:11PM
RE: U-BOAT Wales &amp; supplies John Barratt 01/04/2001 06:46PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.