General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
U boat book- need help identifying/finding
Posted by: bbecl ()
Date: March 12, 2020 07:34AM

Hello,

I’m new here, and I’m looking for some assistance. I previously owned a book on U-boats in the early 2000’s, and I can’t quite seem to find it again for repurchase. As I recall, it was a hardcover, bigger (8.5x11” size), black dust cover (if I remember correctly), and I could’ve sworn it was just called U-boats, but there might’ve been more to the title. U-boats was in big letters. Anyway, this book was very definitive, with deck plans, diagrams, the different types/classes, and at the end it even had a listing of every u-boat, whether or not it had been found, and it’s final location. I wish I could remember the author, and the whole title, or more so that I didn’t lose it in moving when I left the Navy in 2004. It was purchased around 2001-2002. If anyone might know the particular book I’m talking about, please contact me/respond as I would love to have this book back on my library shelf. Thanks!

Eric

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
U boat book- need help identifying/finding bbecl 03/12/2020 07:34AM
Re: U boat book- need help identifying/finding Stug50 03/13/2020 06:54PM
Re: U boat book- need help identifying/finding phil morgan 03/14/2020 10:29AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.