Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
Das Boot - What was it that they were eating after
Posted by: Kris ()
Date: December 11, 2001 05:54PM

<HTML>Hello Chaps

What were the officer crew eating out of that porcelain dish after the first depth charge attack, towards the end of dinner/supper? Recently I was glossing over a Jak P. Malmann Showell "U-Boot in Pictures" book and i saw that same dish with "similar" content. But it was black & white in the book, so i could not tell. Obviously it was dessert but was it french, as they left a french port to start with? It looked like creme brulee` to me. But that would require the top to be caramelized, wouldn't it? This looked like it had cherries on it. Any clue, anyone? It might seem like a silly thing to ask but my mouth watered each time i saw them eat it. So, no wisecracks, please :) . And i can't believe that Gronemeyer was not eating it.

Thanks in advance and Regards

Kris</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Das Boot - What was it that they were eating after Kris 12/11/2001 05:54PM
Re: Das Boot - What was it that they were eating a Io Chrysafidou 12/16/2001 02:16PM
Re: Das Boot - What was it that they were eating a Kris 12/17/2001 01:59PM
Re: Das Boot - What was it that they were eating a I Stapley 12/24/2001 12:02PM
Re: Das Boot - What was it that they were eating a jamesStewart 01/15/2002 06:39PM
Re: Das Boot - What was it that they were eating a dreamer 03/19/2002 03:15PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.