Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
Independent U-Boat Film
Posted by: Wachoffizier ()
Date: November 02, 2002 05:26PM

<HTML>Kind of a weird thread here, but i just thought that i'd mention it. I'm now starting work on an independent u-boat film. It's fairly interesting, although it's mainly historical fiction. I decided not to make it a true history film because doing historical fiction allows me to give more examples of ordeals that the crews went through. I think that the script is quite good. While Das Boot was a great source of inspiration, I made sure i stayed far away from the temptation of making a mirror of it. The film is fairly low budget. The interior isn't as hard to make as it sounds. I made a 1/2 scale duplicate of the conning tower out of thin metal and a full size mock up of part of the tower. As long as i find plenty of good actors, it should work out well.</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Independent U-Boat Film Wachoffizier 11/02/2002 05:26PM
Re: Independent U-Boat Film cate 11/02/2002 09:36PM
Re: Independent U-Boat Film Wachoffizier 11/05/2002 08:39PM
Re: Independent U-Boat Film Clark 11/14/2002 03:55PM
Re: Independent U-Boat Film Wachoffizier 11/18/2002 12:06AM
Re: Independent U-Boat Film E.J.Stark 11/21/2002 03:31PM
Re: Independent U-Boat Film Wachoffizier 11/23/2002 02:11PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.