Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
Re: "Nasses Eichenlaub" by Teddy Suhren
Posted by: Feargal Craven ()
Date: January 21, 2004 08:20PM

<HTML>Can't say as I know anything about the translation but Suhren must have been quite a character to have gotten away with a remark like that.People were shot for less.If I do see it anywhere I'll surely be getting a copy and I'll let you know my comments if I do.I think that we Anglo-Saxons tend to miss out a lot because I have heard of plenty of German books,some seem very interesting,that we are very unlikely to see translated.I did study German for 6 years in school so it may be time to put it to the test.Somewhat strange for someone supposed to be an "Irishman" that I can still speak ten times more German than I can Irish!!!

Auf Wiedersehen Mein Herr

Feargal</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
&quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Volker Erich Kummrow 01/21/2004 01:29PM
Re: &quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Feargal Craven 01/21/2004 08:20PM
Re: &quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Volker Erich Kummrow 01/22/2004 11:02AM
Re: &quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Volker Erich Kummrow 01/22/2004 12:41PM
Re: &quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Anders 01/21/2004 11:54PM
Re: &quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Anders 01/21/2004 11:55PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.