Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
Re: Mrs M.R.
Posted by: Io Chrysafidou ()
Date: January 30, 2004 07:29PM

<HTML>Dear Mrs Rosenfeld,
After having been obliged to commute a distance of 215 kms every other day for the past week, I come back to the dear old Forum to find your missive.
When I say something on this Forum, I try to be objective and base my answer on facts. So, I can assure you that the dear old gentleman in Feldafing mentions his prowess as a reporter rather than a novelist at least three times in Die Festung, twice in Der Abschied, once in Der Luxusliner and in several of the magazine articles which I copied and sent to you over the last two years as soon as I received them.
In fact, it is to his advantage to pass himself off as a reporter, because this gives his evidence more weight.
However, your remark of 'dying day', made in your usual knee-jerk response to anything you disagree with, is crass, boorish, ill-mannered, completely out of place and unladylike, when you KNOW that it is not yet a dozen days since I last sat at my dear aunt's bedside and listenend to h e r laboured dying breaths.
So, dear lady, you can keep your deeply passionate feelings about literary figures, and I shall keep my counsel.
Yours sincerely
Io Chrysafidou</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Re: Mrs M.R. Io Chrysafidou 01/30/2004 07:29PM
Re: Mrs M.R. Kris 02/04/2004 05:49PM
Re: Mrs M.R. Io Chrysafidou 02/04/2004 09:20PM
Re: Mrs M.R. Kris 02/12/2004 08:18PM
Re: Mrs M.R. George Roumbos 02/05/2004 12:04PM
Re: Mrs M.R. Brian Donald 02/17/2004 06:18PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.