Friedrich Cross (Anhalt)
The Friedrich Kreuz was established by Duke Friedrich II on December 12, 1914 as a single-class award to “officers, military officials, non-commissioned officers, soldiers and other persons, without regard to rank or station, who especially distinguish themselves on the field of battle or who manifested exceptional service on the home front during the war.” The ribbon for combatants was with red borders (shown) but with white borders for non-combatants.
Photo source: Wikipedia Commons.
|Ltn.||Dönitz, Karl||17 Jan 1916|
1 officers decorated with (Friedrich Kreuz) located.
Note: This listing is still being compiled and some recipients might be missing.