Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
Re: Two other questions
Posted by: Jess ()
Date: January 03, 2006 02:10AM

Hi Einsamer,

Yeah, once you put the upper pressure hull in, you'll find that you can't really see much at all. But it looks good to have all the space broken up in there and it gives the model some weight.

I haven't put the stiffeners on mine yet, but I don't know if you can put the scope all the way down. Anyway, a lot of photos show it stopped just below the stiffeners.

The Revell flood pattern does not match a single boat's pattern. I believe there is quite a bit of work to U-96's pattern. My good friend Dougie Martindale has just published an article dealing with the free-flood vents on a Type VIIC as compared with the kit. I believe he does mention U-96.

You can go to my friend Wink's site check out his build and download the entire article:

[www.rocketcopy.biz]

If you need any pics of U-96, I have several. Just let me know, I'll e-mail them to you.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Yankee Pressure Hull, other matters Einsamer Wolf 01/01/2006 06:20PM
Re: Yankee Pressure Hull, other matters Jess 01/02/2006 02:41PM
Re: Yankee Pressure Hull, other matters Einsamer Wolf 01/02/2006 06:54PM
Two other questions Einsamer Wolf 01/02/2006 08:39PM
Re: Two other questions Jess 01/03/2006 02:10AM
Re: Two other questions Einsamer Wolf 01/03/2006 02:32AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.