Technology and Operations  
This forum is for discussing technological & operational matters pertaining to U-boats. 
RE: Artifacts
Posted by: Frank B. ()
Date: June 23, 2000 12:00PM

Mr. Dunn,
Very well said. Out of curiosity, I was just fishing out of the Oregon Inlet Fishing Center and there was a dive boat there, Gykos, and it was diving on the U-85. Just thought I mention that
Altavista has a translator service for free. Mr. Fallon, if you can't find it on their site (it took many a try for myself at first), go to www.ask.com and type in free translator. That should bring up many options. Hope this helps.
Mr. Bruns, all are entitled to their own opinion and I respect yours with no hard feelings between us. Since I am not in a situation in which my relatives are having their graves "plundered" I cannot accuratly understand both sides of the coin. I merely feel that for the historical record mankind must learn as much as we can before things fade away with time.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Artifacts A. Fallon 06/06/2000 11:51PM
RE: Artifacts Rainer Bruns 06/07/2000 01:14PM
RE: Artifacts Frank B. 06/21/2000 11:55PM
RE: Artifacts Rainer Bruns 06/22/2000 02:53AM
RE: Artifacts Ken Dunn 06/23/2000 10:17AM
RE: Artifacts Frank B. 06/23/2000 12:00PM
Re: Artifacts T.W. Kalebaugh 12/10/2002 01:23PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.