WWI forum  
World War One discussions. 
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking?
Posted by: Rene ()
Date: August 08, 2004 11:17PM

Yes this is helpful. I didn't know that ever since the end of the war they were that sure she struck a mine. All I ever read about the Brittanic was that the more likly cause of her sinking was a mine. Not that it was 100% confirmed. Thank-you for your information and clearing things up for me it is quite helpful.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? Rene 08/07/2004 01:16AM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? Michael Lowrey 08/07/2004 02:25AM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? Rene 08/08/2004 11:17PM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? Eric 08/09/2004 02:44PM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? don jamieson 08/12/2004 04:15AM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? toerag 08/18/2004 10:18AM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? Pat W 08/25/2004 02:12PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.