WWI forum  
World War One discussions. 
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking?
Posted by: don jamieson ()
Date: August 12, 2004 04:15AM

Hi Rene,

There is a web site titanic-model.com which I used to build a better model of Titanic.
I believe, but I have not been there for so long, there is a sister site for Brittanic which has a lot of info on her including pictures and I think the report on the dive by Jaques Cousteu.
The reck I recall was lying with the port side up but I recall the damage was on the starboard side.

Hope that helps,

Regards,
Don Jamieson

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? Rene 08/07/2004 01:16AM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? Michael Lowrey 08/07/2004 02:25AM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? Rene 08/08/2004 11:17PM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? Eric 08/09/2004 02:44PM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? don jamieson 08/12/2004 04:15AM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? toerag 08/18/2004 10:18AM
Re: HMHS Brittanic---Could someone explain in detail her sinking? Pat W 08/25/2004 02:12PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.