General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE: Type VII B A/A gun
Posted by: George ()
Date: January 13, 2001 02:29PM

<HTML>Hi Joe
Thank\'s for your reply.I\'m going to try to find the book you recoment.well in case you \'re interested, the whole thing started when I bought and built the U-47 with interior (the old Revell kit). This was 12 years ago, in the following years I\'ve discovered that the interior was very poor and so I am planing to buy it again and re-built it again using parts from both kits.In the process, I was left over with an empty hull of a type VII B, and as throughing it away is out of the question, I\'ve decided to cut it on the waterline, close the conning towers\' openings, modify the poor conning tower deck and put it \"to sea\".As the other one (with the interior) will be U-47, this one has to be a different one, thats when I\'ve noticed the differenses (witch are on the U-99 also). So thats why I wonder that if there where other type VII B\'s with the same configuration, in order to \"name\" my new model.Still looking for the name though!!!
Thats the whole story from a U-boat fan from Greece.
Any tips are allways welcomed :-)
Cheers, George Roumbos
</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Type VII B A/A gun George Roumbos 01/11/2001 03:22AM
RE: Type VII B A/A gun JK 01/12/2001 08:26AM
RE: Type VII B A/A gun George Roumbos 01/12/2001 11:48PM
RE: Type VII B A/A gun Joe 01/13/2001 09:09AM
RE: Type VII B A/A gun George 01/13/2001 02:29PM
RE: Type VII B A/A gun joe brandt 01/13/2001 07:57PM
RE: Type VII B A/A gun George Roumbos 01/14/2001 10:40PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.