General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE:Yuri!
Posted by: Yuri IL\'IN ()
Date: March 12, 2001 12:48AM

<HTML>Dear John.

I know you as skilled and serious expert. I highly appreciate your point of view and try to make conclusions of the information, fetched by you. I mark with satisfaction, that our estimations till much a question coincide or are very close. There are separate incidental points where our sights differ. One of such questions is the version about loss of submarines Kursk due to actions of the ship Peter Great. This version is known for me for a long time.I find it as absurd, as version about collision of submarines. Such estimation is not linked to any my personal interests. I have not any ideological or moral postulates when I make such conclusion.

If you will manage to result to me the convincing proofs of the version about which there is a speech, I am ready to change my point of view. I shall change my point of view willingly. I shall be grateful that you managed to destroy mine insecure view of problem Erare hymanum est, stultum est erere peseverarum.

Only for the reason, that I till now did not see reasonable and convincing reasons for the benefit of the version with Peter Great, I continue to adhere to other point of view. Moreover. It seems, that any man having understood a simple and there are enough of apparent rules of conducting of the doctrines, itself will come in an apparent conclusion about irregularity of the similar version.

Beyond any reasonable doubt my oppositions are ploted not in an blank place. I have studied materials reference on which were fetched on a site. Besides I know a lot of other literature where the similar or close point of view is set up. Since article in Berliner Zeitung in the autumn of past year.

In the times of a totalitarianism there was such reception. To the man spoke, that his/her point of view differs from the point of view of all other people. For this reason his/her point of view is improper and he/she should change it. Such approach seem to me flimsy. I quite supposed, that my point of view correct if I the unique expert in the world which is occupied with a concrete question. And all remaining people are not competent in the given area. Since young I learned, that at the solution of problems it is necessary to value not grades, ranks and social position, but theoretical knowledge, practical experience and in rare cases so-called \"common sense\" when is possible to define what exactly under it\'s understood.

Therefore I offer to write from an own name, instead of to search for acknowledgements of the rightness by the references to the numerous and respected experts. Thus you can set up their point of view on your own behalf.

Excuse me for the lengthy message. I would like to be correct undestood.

Regards and thanks in advance
Yuri IL\'IN
Moscow Russia
</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
\&quot;New Theories on the KURSK Disaster\&quot; Capt. George W. Duffy 03/10/2001 11:06PM
RE: \\\&quot;New Theories on the KURSK Disaster\\\ Werner Frank 03/11/2001 01:15AM
RE: \\\&quot;New Theories on the KURSK Disaster\\\ John Griffiths 03/11/2001 10:35AM
RE: Yuri IL\'IN 03/11/2001 05:41PM
Two months prior to tragedy Yuri IL\'IN 03/11/2001 06:43PM
RE:Yuri! John Griffiths 03/11/2001 06:45PM
RE:Yuri! Yuri IL\'IN 03/12/2001 12:48AM
RE:Yuri! John Griffiths 03/12/2001 05:57PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.