General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Re: Translation assistance required again for part of a KTB
Date: June 22, 2007 03:02AM

Thanks guys.

Long story short - I have put in the additions that you have each provided, mentioned all of you and sent my research findings (in the form of a manuscript) off to three publishers.

Ken, it is has grown in size somewhat since the version that I sent to you.

If one of the publishers is interested then I'll let you know. If none are interested then I will eventually get it onto the internet and provide you with the link.

Many many thanks to all of you. You have been a tremendous help.

I hope that this really is the "final" version of the story !

Take care and thanks once again

Andre

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Translation assistance required again for part of a KTB Andre Duncan Chissel 06/19/2007 07:30AM
Re: Translation assistance required again for part of a KTB Dan Girard 06/19/2007 10:39PM
Translation assistance required again for part of a KTB Andre 06/20/2007 05:09AM
Re: Translation assistance required again for part of a KTB Dan Girard 06/21/2007 07:56AM
Re: Translation assistance required again for part of a KTB Ken Dunn 06/21/2007 11:49AM
Re: Translation assistance required again for part of a KTB Appie Houwaart 06/21/2007 10:03AM
Re: Translation assistance required again for part of a KTB Simon Schnetzke 06/21/2007 02:52PM
Re: Translation assistance required again for part of a KTB Andre Duncan Chissel 06/22/2007 03:02AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.